Feb 27th, 2014 by hermidaid
Hey Broncs! Have we got some exciting news for you! If you thought your BroncMail was great, well now it’ll be even better!
Starting March 1st, the Division of Information Technology will be adding new Office 365 features to your BroncMail. In addition to your recent mailbox increase to 50GB in Outlook, your BroncMail will soon include OneDrive, formerly known as SkyDrive Pro, with 25GB of storage, and Lync for instant messages, Internet voice and video calls, and so much more!
You will have access to these services and any data stored while you are enrolled at UTPA.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 (O365) is a full-featured system that offers online access to various Microsoft services and software built around Microsoft Office and lets you be productive – anywhere, anytime.
What are the benefits of Office 365?
Office 365 (O365) offers these great features:
- Mailbox size increases to 50GB
- Manage your Calendar, Tasks, and Address Book
- Easy to use on smartphones and tablets
Learn more about Outlook
- 25GB of storage
- Share documents, files, and photos online.
- Create, save and edit documents online
- Work on documents with others at the same time
- Instant Messaging (IM) and Chat
- Internet voice and video phone calls
- Online meetings and presentations
- Multi audio and video conference
- Screen sharing
- Add a Profile Photo to your account
Office 365 Migration Support Team