Feb 25th, 2014 by hermidaid
UTPA email is moving to Microsoft Office 365 this year. You’ll get a 50GB mailbox instead of the 5GB you have today. You’ll also get 25GB of online file storage space (OneDrive) and secure instant messaging (Lync). Stay tuned for more information about the move to Office 365 in the weeks ahead.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 (O365) is a full-featured system that offers online access to various Microsoft services and software built around Microsoft Office and lets you be productive – anywhere, anytime.
What are the benefits of Office 365?
Office 365 (O365) offers these great features:
- Mailbox size increases to 50GB
- Manage your Calendar, Tasks, and Address Book
- Easy to use on smartphones and tablets
Learn more about Outlook
- 25GB of storage
- Share photos and videos, and access them from virtually anywhere.
- Create, save and edit documents online
- Work on documents with others at the same time
- Instant Messaging (IM) and Chat
- Internet voice and video phone calls
- Online meetings and presentations
- Multi audio and video conference
- Screen sharing
- Add a Profile Photo to your account
Let’s get ready to enjoy the great benefits and new features of Microsoft Office 365!