Many recent news reports having shown a constant shortage of doctors, particularly for primary care. This article by Catherine Rampell with the New York Times examines some possible reasons for why doctor are in such short supply. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/business/solving-the-shortage-in-primary-care-doctors.html?_r=0
Category Archive for 'IPED'
College of Health Sciences & Human Services
There are 34 Posts and 0 Comments so far.
- Hidalgo County health director takes on questions about possible measles outbreak
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association awards Noel Ysasi ‘Doctoral Student of the Year’
- Student moves from patient to Physician Assistant
- The COHSHS RN to BSN Program
- Marc Geller, PA Student, Lands Health Policy Fellowship in D.C.