Many recent news reports having shown a constant shortage of doctors, particularly for primary care. This article by Catherine Rampell with the New York Times examines some possible reasons for why doctor are in such short supply. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/business/solving-the-shortage-in-primary-care-doctors.html?_r=0
Category Archive for 'IPED'
College of Health Sciences & Human Services
There are 27 Posts and 0 Comments so far.
- UTPA ranks high nationwide in awarding bachelor’s, graduate degrees to Hispanics
- Social Work, Occupational Therapy programs get new home
- Catchings takes aim at domestic violence
- CONGRESSMAN RUBÉN HINOJOSA ANNOUNCES UTPA RECEIVES U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION GRANT AWARD
- Spanish, Health, and Humanitarianism, from el Valle to la Playa