Many recent news reports having shown a constant shortage of doctors, particularly for primary care. This article by Catherine Rampell with the New York Times examines some possible reasons for why doctor are in such short supply. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/business/solving-the-shortage-in-primary-care-doctors.html?_r=0
Category Archive for 'IPED'
College of Health Sciences & Human Services
There are 31 Posts and 0 Comments so far.
- The COHSHS RN to BSN Program
- Marc Geller, PA Student, Lands Health Policy Fellowship in D.C.
- UTPA professor Dr. Shawn Saladin appointed by Gov. Perry to Texas School for the Deaf board
- Nadeau named “Community Hero” by NavyArmy Credit Union
- UTPA ranks high nationwide in awarding bachelor’s, graduate degrees to Hispanics