Many recent news reports having shown a constant shortage of doctors, particularly for primary care. This article by Catherine Rampell with the New York Times examines some possible reasons for why doctor are in such short supply. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/business/solving-the-shortage-in-primary-care-doctors.html?_r=0
Category Archive for 'IPED'
College of Health Sciences & Human Services
There are 36 Posts and 0 Comments so far.
- Local Pharmacies Try to Hire More Graduates
- UTPA Rehabilitation Counseling program ranked among top in country
- Hidalgo County health director takes on questions about possible measles outbreak
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association awards Noel Ysasi ‘Doctoral Student of the Year’
- Student moves from patient to Physician Assistant