Many recent news reports having shown a constant shortage of doctors, particularly for primary care. This article by Catherine Rampell with the New York Times examines some possible reasons for why doctor are in such short supply. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/business/solving-the-shortage-in-primary-care-doctors.html?_r=0
Category Archive for 'IPED'
College of Health Sciences & Human Services
There are 24 Posts and 0 Comments so far.
- CONGRESSMAN RUBÉN HINOJOSA ANNOUNCES UTPA RECEIVES U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION GRANT AWARD
- Spanish, Health, and Humanitarianism, from el Valle to la Playa
- UTPA celebrates Food Pantry dedication; doors open Sept. 8 to help hungry students
- Creating Healthy Eating Choices for Kids
- Solving the Shortage in Primary Care Doctors