Many recent news reports having shown a constant shortage of doctors, particularly for primary care. This article by Catherine Rampell with the New York Times examines some possible reasons for why doctor are in such short supply. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/business/solving-the-shortage-in-primary-care-doctors.html?_r=0
Category Archive for 'IPED'
College of Health Sciences & Human Services
There are 37 Posts and 0 Comments so far.
- UTRGV School of Medicine names Ronnau senior associate dean for Interprofessional Education
- Local Pharmacies Try to Hire More Graduates
- UTPA Rehabilitation Counseling program ranked among top in country
- Hidalgo County health director takes on questions about possible measles outbreak
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association awards Noel Ysasi ‘Doctoral Student of the Year’